Responsible for the receiving purchased orders, stocking inventory with received items, monitoring internal order system and process, picking and packing orders placed by internal customers, creating delivery routes, and
delivering orders to internal customers. Also responsible for other, daily, assigned, related tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to):
• Obtain and process orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them and distributing packages within the company
• Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis
• Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
• Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving documentation
• Produce weekly shipping and receiving reports.
• Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
• Troubleshoots shipping issues and work to resolve them
• Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary
• Must have intermediate Microsoft Excel skill level
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Attention to detail
• Work as a team player
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to operate a cargo van
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma or Equivalent
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 3 Years related to warehouse and stock room operations.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE: Class C Driver’s License